"I'M WORTH MORE THAN A THOUSAND®"...OFFICIALLY TRADEMARK! (NSFW Content)
I've had a lot of bad luck happened to me from lose my apartment, to get into another automobile accident & ironically enough by a sheriff deputy van that hit me in traffic. So this year hasn't been that good to me, but I soldier on. I do have some good news to share my slogan of "I'm Worth More Than A Thousand®" has been officially trademarked. Part of my last name is "Worthem" so I've decided nearly 2 years ago to make a slogan out of it.
Check out my cool "gif" images on it & my official congratulations from "Trademark Engine". I'm very proud of this after waiting months for this & with the financially hardships I'm still going through, I'm working my way out of course this is welcome news for me. As a photographer this is really unique & I'm so glad that I had the mindset to trademark this slogan. Now that it's official help spread the word about it, because it would help me a whole lot & most importantly because now officially "I'm Worth More Than A Thousand®".
You can send me a direct email to either "worthemphotoswp@gmail.com" or "worthprods72@gmail.com" for questions, inquires & etc. Because "I'm Worth More Than A Thousand®" with Worthem Photography. My donation link is "https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/lworthem"
I'm Worth More Than A Thousand®


Comments
Post a Comment