Showcasing My First Piece Of Photography
Hello, I hope you saw my first blog post of what I'm all about & that I really hope that you'll spread the word about my photography. I want to start showcasing one of my creations that I hope that you'll like enough to consider donating to my Paypal link below. As I have mentioned my main area of photography of fine art nude photography. I sometimes do non-nude photography with of my models on occasion & other subjects. Today I want to showcase this one, she calls herself BexLaw. Please remember this image below & all futured posted images are under copyrighted of Worthem Photography/Productions & you do not have permission nor copy &/or steal this image(s) period.
This is just a start, as I mentioned from my first blog post, I will being posting or at least try to make posting twice a week. Please continue to check my blog for new information about my work & what I will be doing in future photo shoots & collaboration. I'm not a fly by night here, I'm very serious about my photography. My donation link is https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/lworthem & also please check my photography portfolio website on Viewbug. https://www.viewbug.com/member/lworthemphotos
You can send me a direct email to either "worthemphotoswp@gmail.com" or "worthprods72@gmail.com" for questions, inquires & etc. Because "I'm Worth More Than A Thousand" with Worthem Photography


Comments
Post a Comment