Welcome To Worthem Photography Blogpost Page

My name is Lamond & I'm a professional photographer. & I just turned 54 year old as of June 22nd.  I've been doing mainly as a hobby for over 30 years. I'm professional photographer mainly in fine art nude photography, but I do other subjects.  On this I'll be showcasing a great of my work with many models that have done shoots for me.  I will also feature from time to time special photography sets that will be available for purchase.  So that you know grammar has never been my strong suit, so please forgive me in advance.  What I do is actually photography.  I will NOT use A.I. models or A.I. anything with the photography I do.  I do have & use photo software to do touch ups, editing & even create photographic works of art.  I will not use any computer generated models & I have legal I.D.'s of all models past & present plus modeling release to back this up.   

I need financial help to get my photography business off the ground really quick because of the following factors.  I was in an automobile accident & it totally messed up my right rotator cuff.  Then my personal injury protection funds got cut off by a well known insurance company.  Then if that's wasn't bad enough I was denied my social security disability benefits.  So I have no income right now & my bills are piling up & I'm facing possible eviction from my apartment.    I'm good at what I do in my photography & I want to showcase some of the images taken & some of my photographic works of art I've put together with my models before all this happened to me.

nude, vintage, fantasy shoot, coralyn jewel, smoking, naked
color splash, pin-up model, 50's model, fantasy shoot coralyn jewel, nude, naked


amber moses, collage, nude, posing, naked, creative art


mornings, shaving cream, bath towel, amber moses, naked, nude



blonde, bombshell, curves, gin lustig, nude, naked, fun, posing

All of these images are protected & copyright under Worthem Photography All Right Reserved.  For a small donation of $20 you could help produce more photography shoots like.  Most importantly find new models both men & women that have absolutely no hangs up of doing this kind of photography.  Please donate at least $20 to my PayPalMe Link https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/lworthem please be sure in the notes section you put "Donate" & you must have a valid e-mail address & must be over 18.

If you want to check my photography portfolio page & have over 10K images & have received over 17K of awards from my peers in photography.  I have all kind of photography subjects that's not in fine art nude photography.  Check out https://www.viewbug.com/member/lworthemphotos

Please e-mail me if you have questions, inquires or maybe even purchase some of my images from my Viewbug photography portfolio page to "worthemphotoswp@gmail.com" or "worthprods72@gmail.com"  I will reply to them a.s.a.p.  I'm going through a lot right now in my life & I could use good word of mouth of my work.  I will try to post at least twice a week.  I have a pending trademark of "I'm Worth More Than A Thousand" because I feel that way & hope you'll the same.

dendara, creative art, creative advertising, nude, naked, posing

logo, brand name, worthem photography



Comments

Worthem Photography Popular Post

America 250 Model Photo Set Sample 6

America 250 Model Photo Set Sample 7

Another Award Worth Mentioning