America 250 Model Photo Set Sample 7

Hello, tomorrow is July 4th which is the 250th year of freedom, currently as we know.  I've put together a special photo set of 25 images of my models with patriotic theme. This photo sets will showcase sexy appeal & exercising my first amendment rights as a photographer.  I'm only showing the censored images to show you what will be in this special photo set uncensored.  I'm offering photo set for a very limited time.  The photo set is available right now for $50, so in the donation link in the please put down in notes section "Models 250 Photo Set".   

Again this must be in the notes section  "Models 250 Photo Set" when you donate $50 for this special photo set. "https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/lworthem". Remember you must be over 18 & I'm not responsible for any mis-directed or wrong emails.  Your email address must be valid & all images posted on my blog post are under copyrighted for Worthem Photography/Productions & may NOT be right copied or stolen in any form.


america, america250, models, freedom of speech, freedom of expression, amber moses, censorship, worthphotography


Please continue to check my blog for new information about my work & what I will be doing in future photo shoots & collaboration.  I'm not a fly by night here, I'm very serious about my photography.  My donation link is https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/lworthem & also please check my photography portfolio website on Viewbug. https://www.viewbug.com/member/lworthemphotos & also my store on Viewbug at https://lworthemphotos.viewbug.com/

You can send me a direct email to either "worthemphotoswp@gmail.com" or "worthprods72@gmail.com" for questions, inquires & etc.  Because "I'm Worth More Than A Thousand" with Worthem Photography.   Take a real good look at the image & it's message.

worthemphotography, logo, photographer




Comments

Worthem Photography Popular Post

America 250 Model Photo Set Sample 6

Another Award Worth Mentioning