America 25o Model Photo Set Sample 9

I'm still offering my "America 250 Models Photo Set".  A selective set of 25 images for $50 or individually 1 image with a donation of $20.  All images sent to will be uncensored.  On my blog post they will for this special set alone.   Look at this image because there is message that I think you can clearly see that's happening now around the country.

Again this must be in the notes section  "America 250 Model Photo Set" when you donate $50 for this special photo set.  If only one image just say "Donation For Image" by clicking on this link "https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/lworthem". These special images with be around for a limited time offer, the announcement will be made when it ends.  

Remember you must be over 18 & I'm NOT responsible for any mis-directed or wrong emails.  Your email address must be valid & all images posted on my blog post are under copyrighted for Worthem Photography/Productions & may NOT be right copied or stolen in any form.


america, america250, freedom of press, freedom of expression, nude, naked, blonde, ginlustig


Please continue to check my blog for new information about my work & what I will be doing in future photo shoots & collaboration.  I'm not a fly by night here, I'm very serious about my photography.  My donation link is https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/lworthem & also please check my photography portfolio website on Viewbug. https://www.viewbug.com/member/lworthemphotos & also my store on Viewbug at https://lworthemphotos.viewbug.com/

You can send me a direct email to either "worthemphotoswp@gmail.com" or "worthprods72@gmail.com" for questions, inquires & etc.  Because "I'm Worth More Than A Thousand" with Worthem Photography.   


photographer, worthemphotography, logo



Comments

Worthem Photography Popular Post

America 250 Model Photo Set Sample 6

America 250 Model Photo Set Sample 7

Another Award Worth Mentioning