Doing NFT'S Of Some Of My Images

As a photographer I'm trying to branch out in many different avenues to get my work discovered.  Right now it's kind of difficult, but I really believe somewhere out there there someone who's waiting to give me that chance.  If you have read some of my posting you probably know what kind of photography I primarily do.   I've only discovered NFT's only for a short time & I've heard of other artists & photographers making their mark in getting discovered.  So I figured I'll give it a try.  I've already have posted 5 NFT's.   If you are interested here's the link. https://opensea.io/collection/not-just-another-pretty-face  I'm called this line of NFT's "Not Just Another Pretty Face" as shown here.


NFT, worthemphotography, photographer, sellingNFT, images


Please continue to check my blog for new information about my work & other interesting posts that will be featured on this blogpost, maybe not everything, but I'm for at least twice a week. My donation link is https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/lworthem & also please check my photography portfolio website on Viewbug. https://www.viewbug.com/member/lworthemphotos & also my store on Viewbug at https://lworthemphotos.viewbug.com/

You can send me a direct email to either "worthemphotoswp@gmail.com" or "worthprods72@gmail.com" for questions, inquires & etc.  Because "I'm Worth More Than A Thousand" with Worthem Photography.   


worthemphotography, logo, photographer



Comments

Worthem Photography Popular Post

America 250 Model Photo Set Sample 6

America 250 Model Photo Set Sample 7

Another Award Worth Mentioning