Onto 251....Maybe
Hello, another July 4th has come & gone, but were still stuck in a national nightmare that could of been easily avoided. Like I said from my post on July 4th, you don't have to be photographer or artist to know what you hell is going in the Untied States. My livelihood & others who are in this kind of work wonders & worries everyday & November can't come fast enough. Anyway I know the July 4th of July & the some celebration I'm want to continue to add images of my own way of marking "America 250" with these images. You can get these in a special selective set of 25 images for $50 or individually 1 image with a donation of $20. All images sent to will be uncensored. On my blog post they will for this special set alone.
Again this must be in the notes section "America 250 Model Photo Set" when you donate $50 for this special photo set. If only one image just say "Donation For Image" by clicking on this link "https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/lworthem". These special images with be around for a limited time offer, the announcement will be made when it ends. Remember you must be over 18 & I'm NOT responsible for any mis-directed or wrong emails. Your email address must be valid & all images posted on my blog post are under copyrighted for Worthem Photography/Productions & may NOT be right copied or stolen in any form.


Comments
Post a Comment