Tis The Season...Five Months Early 1
Well into the month of July with this "Christmas In July" that's going on right now. I never knew how that got started, but people are using for a variety of different ways so why not. I've put together a series of collage featuring some of my models using a duo tone effect with snowflakes. I was nominated for something like this with Viewbug, please check out my prior post on that. For now check out these interesting collage to put you in festive mood 5 months out.
Please continue to check my blog for new information about my work & other interesting posts that will be featured on this blogpost, maybe not everything, but I'm for at least twice a week. My donation link is https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/lworthem & also please check my photography portfolio website on Viewbug. https://www.viewbug.com/member/lworthemphotos & also my store on Viewbug at https://lworthemphotos.viewbug.com/
You can send me a direct email to either "worthemphotoswp@gmail.com" or "worthprods72@gmail.com" for questions, inquires & etc. Because "I'm Worth More Than A Thousand" with Worthem Photography.


Comments
Post a Comment