Tis The Season....Five Months Out 5

Well into the month of July with this "Christmas In July" that's going on right now.  Check out model Marvy Mars from Canada, nice up there especially right now.  I've put together a series of collage featuring some of my models using a duo tone effect with snowflakes.  I was nominated for something like this with Viewbug, please check out my prior post on that.  For now check out these interesting collage to put you in festive mood 5 months out.


christmas in july, snowflakes, creative art, nude, naked, fine art, marvy mars


Please continue to check my blog for new information about my work & other interesting posts that will be featured on this blogpost, maybe not everything, but I'm for at least twice a week. My donation link is https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/lworthem & also please check my photography portfolio website on Viewbug. https://www.viewbug.com/member/lworthemphotos & also my store on Viewbug at https://lworthemphotos.viewbug.com/

You can send me a direct email to either "worthemphotoswp@gmail.com" or "worthprods72@gmail.com" for questions, inquires & etc.  Because "I'm Worth More Than A Thousand" with Worthem Photography.


worthemphotography, logo, photographer



Comments

Worthem Photography Popular Post

America 250 Model Photo Set Sample 6

America 250 Model Photo Set Sample 7

Another Award Worth Mentioning