Right Now I'm NOT Worth More Than A Thousand!

 I have been eviction out of my apartment, I'm currently trying to find another & trying to raise money to pay off what I owe to them.  Hopefully I could get back in with your apartment.  I was in an automobile accident back in September of 2023 & I was getting P.I.P. wage loss benefits.  There "IME" with the well known auto insurance says I was fine, clearly I wasn't & still I'm today.   I suffered a right rotator cuff tear near my right shoulder that is permanently damaged.  I even had surgery done & it still hasn't heeled up.  Even with countless medical appointments & physical therapy session, they cutoff my benefits.  Which caused my financial situation right now.   Right now I'm staying at my sibling home until I can do better.


NFSW, over 18 only, fine art photography, nude photograpy, color splash, coralyn jewel, photographer, worthemphotography


I'm a professional photographer & I've been doing photography off & on for close to 40 years mainly as a hobby.  I've made my part time passion into a full time career that I'm trying to get discovered right now.  I've became a certified professional photographer in July of 2021.  I do various photography subjects, but my main area of photography right now is fine art nude photography.  I have a lot of examples below to showcase my love for fine art nude photography both non-sexual & sexual in creative area & fetishes.  I also have a photography portfolio website on Viewbug that you can check out right now.   I've received thousand of awards in many areas of photography.   I'm legit & I'm the real thing & I don't do A.I. generated models for anything.  Yes I do use creative photo software, but I will never do A.I. models & I have I.D.'s & model releases to back this up.  Please check out "https://www.viewbug.com/member/lworthemphotos" right now.

fine art photography, nude photography, NSFW, Over 18 Only, facial expressions, Amber Moses



I'm asking if you could please click onto this "PayPalMe" donations & just donate $20 to not only my current financial situation, but to helping me get discovered all over the world anywhere around the world that has no problems with artistic freedom & expression whether it involves nudity or not.  "https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/lworthem" please spread the word about the blogpost & my "PayPalMe" link to where ever to you can.  Also my direct emails address are "worthprods72@gmail.com" & "worthemphotoswp@gmail.com".  Please shoot me an email if you like to help me get the word on my work or anything else.


NSFW, over 18 only, fine art photography, nude photography, gin lustig, cosplay, sexy, boobs, blonde



I hope with enough word of mouth to where ever I can get this post to reach to as many adult eyes as possible, I can right this ship & get my photography where it needs to be.  Hopefully I can hire new models both & male & female models with no shame or physical hang-ups.  My personal pending copyrighted tagline is "I'm Worth More Than A Thousand".  Right now is anything but that.  Hopefully with my personal faith & your help I hope not to be in this situation long.   I hope to do adult NFT's very soon but first I need a new place to stay to be can do what needs to be done.  Obviously I can't do my kind of fine art adult photography staying at a sibling home.


worthemphotography, logo, photographer, NSFW, Over 18 Only






Comments

Worthem Photography Popular Post

America 250 Model Photo Set Sample 6

America 250 Model Photo Set Sample 7

Another Award Worth Mentioning