ATTENTION CLASS IN MORE WAYS THAN ONE (NSFW)

I'M CURRENTLY FINDING A NEW PLACE TO LIVE THAT WILL ALSO BE MY NEW PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO!

If you like to help me out with a donation of some sort please drop me an email to "worthprods72@gmail.com" or to "worthemphotoswp@gmail.com" or click on this link & in the notes section put "DONATIONS" https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/lworthem

BACK TO SCHOOL SPECIAL: I will be giving out 2,500 will receive for my appreciation a special "Back To School" collector image of Gin Lustig.   A hot sexy blonde with curves $20.  Very revealing & eye popping emailed directly to you UNCENSORED!   Please remember you must be over 18 only & I'm NOT responsible for wrong or mis-directed emails.  In the notes sections please put "SEXY TEACHER GL".  If you don't put that I will take it as a regular $20 donation.  Thank you!  https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/lworthem


cosplay, teacher, back to school, sexy, blonde, gin lustig, curves, fine art photography, over 18 only



cosplay, teacher, back to school, sexy, blonde, gin lustig, curves, fine art photography, over 18 only






worthemphotography, logo, photographer



Comments

Worthem Photography Popular Post

Creating Creative Collages 8 (NSFW)

Creating Creative Collages 6 (NSFW)

"I'M WORTH MORE THAN A THOUSAND®"...OFFICIALLY TRADEMARK! (NSFW Content)