Dusting Myself Off, But Needs Word Of Mouth Doing It (NSFW)
I'M CURRENTLY FINDING A NEW PLACE TO LIVE THAT WILL ALSO BE MY NEW PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO!
So far this year hasn't been great to me financially or personal. I was evicted from my apartment because my attorney in my P.I.P. case couldn't get my payment in time for me to pay my back rent. My apartment manager & there attorney refused me anymore time. A well known insurance company cutoff my P.I.P. benefits because they decided to go with there I.M.E. They didn't want to trust the word of multiple doctors that I was seeing for a right rotator cuff injury that I suffered from an auto accident from September of 2023.
So through no fault of my own I'm out of my apartment & looking for a new place to stay. I'm for a very talented professional photographer that deals primarily with fine art nude photography. Check out my work in this posting. I'm looking to go where ever my work will be appreciated, wanted & loved for freedom loving men & women with no personal issues on nudity & sexually anywhere in the world. If you think my work is worth spreading the word about please the word about this site. I'm 54 years old & I'm not getting any younger. Because "I'm Worth More Than A Thousand!"
You can send me a direct email to either "worthemphotoswp@gmail.com" or "worthprods72@gmail.com" for questions, inquires & etc. You can donate to my this "PayPalMe" link. You must be over 18 & I'm NOT responsible for wrong or mis-directed emails. Please put in notes the word "DONATION" please "https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/lworthem"





.jpg)

Comments
Post a Comment