GOING MORE BOLDER IN FINE ART "NUDE" PHOTOGRAPHY (NSFW CONTENT)

Have you wanted to flaunt something that to many people would be a distraction?   I'm a professional photographer that does mainly fine art photography using female models & sometime men.   Are you a male models with a "hung junk drawer" or hairy all over your body?  Are you a female model with an extreme hairy bush, huge vulva, sexy legs & feet & have huge boobs that are begging to be showcased?  Oh one other thing if love being an exhibitionist & love to do anything naked from everything mundane things to being total wild, crazy in being up for anything with no personal shame or hang-ups?  My photography is for you.   Case in point below,  I do a fetish called sploshing, it's the art of getting wet & messy or as most people call it "WAM". And before you say it  YES IT'S CHOCOLATE! Chocolate cake & brownie batter with melted chocolate on this model named Julie that did this shoot several years ago.


messy, chocolates, covered in chocolate, sploshing, messy, yes it's chocolate, sweet, over 18 only, NSFW, satire, valentine, WAM, imworthmorethanathousand®


bath towel, hair wrap, over 18 only, NSFW, shaving cream, satire, foam, satire, angel rose, imworthmorethanathousand®

I will soon make a call for adult male & females models to be part of my photography.  If you fit what I'm looking for to create lots of different styles of fine adult photography that non-sexually or very sexual in nature, that doesn't involve pain, whips, chains, torture, anything illegal or candle wax then I want you.   E-mail me to either "worthemphotoswp@gmail.com" or "worthprods72@gmail.com" for details on what I'm looking.  Please send no more than 5 high quality or send a video resume no more than 5 minutes.   

coralyn jewel, over 18 only, NSFW, satire, shaving cream, bath towel, hair wrap, sploshing, imworthmorethanathousand®


I'm looking for people who wants to be a part my photographic comeback.  Free & open-minded people only who believe in artistic & creative freedom with no hang-ups about nudity, fetishes & etc.  If you are this person, couple or group of people send me an email to either "worthprods72@gmail.com" or to "worthemphotoswp@gmail.com" for details & sample images of my work.  

You must be absolutely serious in your inquiry, must be over 18 years old & must be NON judgmental about doing photography shoots that are over the top.   I hope to hear back from you very soon on what you think & how you can make my photography something unique. Something that will sell all over the world & be featured in galleries in freedom loving countries.  Why is that?  Because "I'm Worth More Than A Thousand®".


#imworthmorethanathousand®   @imworthmorethanathousand®


@imworthmorethanathousand®, worthemphotography, logo, photographer


Comments

Worthem Photography Popular Post

Creating Creative Collages 8 (NSFW)

Creating Creative Collages 6 (NSFW)

"I'M WORTH MORE THAN A THOUSAND®"...OFFICIALLY TRADEMARK! (NSFW Content)