THE SPOTTED AWARD FROM VIEWBUG.COM (NSFW CONTENT)
This image that I posted yesterday is the same image true. I'm reposting it because of something special. I've received a special award called the "SPOTTED AWARD". Viewbug saw what most other either refuses to see or just miss the point completely. Yes it's hot sexy blonde with curves, she's Gin Lustig & having a tight end is very funny & with great sex appeal. This is part of the reason why I had my slogan trademark. I try to my style of fine art photography mainly nude stand out from your traditional style of nude photography. I have other award winner images on Viewbug, this is my 93rd. https://www.viewbug.com/member/lworthemphotos
You can send me a direct email to either "worthemphotoswp@gmail.com" or "worthprods72@gmail.com" for questions, inquires & etc. Because "I'm Worth More Than A Thousand" with Worthem Photography. My donation link is "https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/lworthem"


Comments
Post a Comment