YOUR UPTIGHT ABOUT A LADY & BALLS??? (NSFW Content)
This is my first posting in about a week & I'm still trying to make a comeback financially after what happened to me over two weeks ago. Before I say this I do respect a woman right protest on what they feel is best, no matter what I think or others think. We may disagree about the use of sex appeal in advertising, television & etc. As long as you don't interfere or make laws with our right to present consenting adults both male & female actors, actress & models, we will respect your view.
I can't mention the company name or the model(s) on a certain sport(s) commercial, but come on people! There are more important things in the world right now going on in this country than worry about woman handling "BALLS". As a fine art photographer that does nude photography primarily this is important to have freedom of artistic & creative freedom. There are things on television & internet I wish they could be rid of right now like with all of the major television stations & some useless cable channel in the Untied States.
Here's the difference I accept them I don't have to like them, but accept it. There a thing called a remote control that you can use to change channels among other media outlets to choose from. Please don't infringe on others right to like what they see even if you don't like it.
You can send me a direct email to either "worthemphotoswp@gmail.com" or "worthprods72@gmail.com" for questions, inquires & etc. Because "I'm Worth More Than A Thousand" with Worthem Photography. My donation link is "https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/lworthem"



Comments
Post a Comment